* 1 ¾ cups coconut milk
* 4 large eggs
* 3 Tbsp avocado oil
* 3 Tbsp granulated sugar
* ¼ tsp salt
* 1 cup all-purpose flour, or cassava flour for gluten free
* oil or butter, greasing pan
* In a bowl, combine eggs, oil, sugar, salt, and milk.
* Add the flour to the mixture and mix again until all the flour is incorporated. Run crepe batter through a sieve.
* Grease the skillet with butter, oil or baking spray.
* Once the skillet is hot, turn heat to medium/high. Pour the crepe batter into skillet and swirl around the skillet so the batter is evenly spread in skillet.
* Once the bottom of crepe is golden, flip the crepe and cook until bottom is golden.
* Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
We filled ours with coconut whipped cream and blueberries from AmarilloEatsOrganic.com
Breakfast to keep your brain sharp for school!
Just cream of wheat on the bottom, topped w figs- blueberries- granola butter- granola- chia seeds-and garden fresh mint 🙂
Order your fresh organic produce online b4 Wednesday at 12pm for delivery or pick up every Friday at AmarilloEatsOrganic.com