No Bake Energy Balls (Top 8 allergen Free)
No bake energy balls
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup natural GRANOLA butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons ground flaxseed (I left mine whole)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and stir together well to combine.
- Place bowl of “dough” in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour so it can set up.
- Bring dough out of the fridge and roll into balls about 1 Tablespoon in size.
- Store in a covered container in the fridge or freezer.
Serving: 1ball Calories: 112kcal Carbohydrates: 12g Protein: 3g Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 2g Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g Sodium: 11mg Fiber: 2g Sugar: 7g