Mint Pineapple Cucumber Smoothie
Mint Pineapple Cucumber Smoothie 2 servings
- 2 heaping cups (10 oz) pineapple, frozen or fresh
- 1 heaping cup (7 oz) English cucumber, sliced or 3 mini Persian cukes
- 1 cup (packed) fresh kale or baby spinach
- 1 small sweet apple, cored and chopped
- 10-15 mint leaves (and stems), depending on leaf size and preferred mintiness
- 1 cup cold water
- 4-6 ice cubes, if using fresh pineapple
- Place all the ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Once blended, taste and adjust according to preferences such as adding more mint for a stronger mint flavour or pineapple and/or apple for additional sweetness.
- Best served immediately.