Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing (best served w steak salad)
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (I used vegan)
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3 oz blue cheese
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- chopped fresh chives or parsley, optional
In medium bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, and buttermilk. Add the garlic powder and mix in.
Crumble the blue cheese and stir it into the dressing. Taste the dressing and adjust the seasons as needed: adding blue cheese, salt, and pepper until you are happy with the flavor.
- The dressing will last for 4-5 days in the refrigerator when kept in a sealed container. You may wish to top the dressing with chives, parsley, or more blue cheese before serving.