Granola Butter Cookies Recipe (Nut/Top 8 allergen Free)
Granola butter cookies recipe
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 12 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 container granola butter (order here: https://amarilloeatsorganic.com/search?type=product&q=granola+butter )
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350°. Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl; set aside. Beat sugars and butter together in a bowl with a hand mixer until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each, until smooth. Add granola butter and vanilla; beat until smooth. Add flour mixture; beat until combined.
- Using a tablespoon, portion out dough and roll into balls; place 2″ apart on parchment paper—lined baking sheets. Using a fork, press tines over balls in a crosshatch pattern to flatten. Bake, rotating baking sheets halfway through cooking, until golden brown, about 12 minutes.