Easy Crèpe Recipe
- 1 ¾ cups whole milk (I used unsweet vanilla coconut milk)
- 4 large eggs (I used duck for added protein 💪)
- 3 Tbsp avocado oil
- 3 Tbsp granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, measured then sifted (or use gluten free flour)
- Avocado oil or butter, greasing pan
Dairy free whipped topping, Ricotta cheese (added protein) w monkfruit powdered sugar to taste and lemon zest/juice, ricotta cheese sweetened with monkfruit sugar (zero sugar)with mini chocolate chips, nut butters, granola butter, top with fresh organic berries & whipped cream if desired
In a bowl, combine eggs, oil, sugar, salt, and milk.
Add the flour to the mixture and mix again until all the flour is incorporated.
Grease the skillet with butter, oil or baking spray.
Once the skillet is hot, turn heat to medium/high. Pour the crepe batter into skillet and swirl around the skillet so the batter is evenly spread in skillet.
- Once the bottom of crepe is golden, flip the crepe and cook until bottom is golden.
Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
Calories: 133 kcal
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 137IU
(The nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)