Cajun Roasted Romanesco Cauliflower
- 1 large Romanesco Cauliflower (you can use a regular Cauliflower if that’s easier)
- 2 Tbsp Cajun or Fajita spice
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1 Lime, zest and juice
- 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 2 Avocado
- Chilli Flakes and green Onion optional
- Parmesan cheese optional
- Cilantro for the top, optional
- Pre heat oven to 200°c. Mix the spices with the olive oil and mix in cauliflower to coat.
- Place in a sheet pan and throw it in the oven for approximately 30 minutes.
- While the Romanesco is cooking. Place your yogurt in a bowl, zest your Lime, mix in ground Coriander and mix altogether.
- With the Lime you just zested, squeeze the juice from it into a bowl, scrape your Avocado into it and Mash together.
- When the Romanesco is cooked, place a small knife into it, if it is still very hard leave for another 5 minutes, but if it feels soft and the knife passes into it easily then remove from oven.
- Either leave whole or cut into wedges, drizzle your yogurt over the top and served with your smashed Avocado. Top w cheese and onions if desired. Enjoy and share with others……may be.