Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Mini Peppers
- 12 Mini Sweet Bell Peppers
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- 2 Cups Shredded Cooked chicken
- 1/2 Cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese divided
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Green onions to top, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the peppers in half from top to bottom and remove the seeds and ribs.
- In a medium bowl using a hand mixer, mix together the cream cheese, chicken, buffalo sauce, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, and garlic powder until well combined.
- Place the bell peppers cut side up in a 9x13 inch baking dish lined with a silicone baking matfor fast and easy clean up.
- Evenly divide the chicken mixture between the peppers.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and remove the foil.
- Top the peppers with the remaining shredded cheese and bake for 5 more minutes until cheese is melted.