Banana Ice Cream
- 2 cups organic whole milk (we use raw milk)
- 2 cups organic heavy cream (we use raw cream)
- 3/4 cup organic sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- Pinch sea salt
- 4 Bananas, diced (or any fresh fruit)
- Walnuts, optional for top
- Chocolate chips, optional for top
1. Throw everything into a bowl and whisk together until well combined. Then add diced bananas.
2. Process according to your ice cream makers directions.
3. We store our ice cream in freezer ice cream containers (Amazon) because they freeze it well and make serving it up really easy!
4. If you eat the ice cream right away it will be more like soft-serve, but still delicious. Put it into the freezer for several hours to get more solid ice cream.